CEO of Real Luck Group Thomas Rosander “The first quarter of 2022 has seen the Company continue to make major improvements to our platform as we strive to become the number one esports betting destination in the world. Currently, we have introduced more than 400 games and products, including the newly launched online Luckbox. casino, interest to our players. A vertical designed to bring compelling content and short-term revenue to the business.
“We’ve also strengthened our leadership team with the appointments of both. ben timbury Joined the Board of Directors as Chief Operating Officer and Bo Wanghammer.
“We also started the early stages of our player acquisition campaigns by adding new partnerships with some of the largest global player acquisition and referral networks. We continue to monitor and optimize our acquisition metrics to maximize ROI on marketing spend, despite rising player acquisition costs in recent months.
“we have $12.5 million There is no cash and no debt, and we manage our cash prudently, giving us the necessary resources to execute our growth strategy. We continually review our cost base to optimize efficiencies and 0.5 million dollars The amount of annual savings we will reinvest in the business, including our player acquisition budget for this year.
“While focusing on our core esports market, we are focused on new opportunities to grow our user base in a pragmatic and cost-effective way.
“Gaming revenues from esports betting in global markets are expected to grow at an unprecedented 17.6% per year through 2026. only in regulated markets – a higher odds than sports betting.
“As we plan to grow our user base by entering new markets with additional local gaming licenses, we will also launch our proprietary B2B offering and a cumulative M&A strategy that we look forward to sharing with investors soon.”
2022 Q1 Operational Summaries
- With an 815% increase in games offered since the end of Q4 2021, Q1 ended with 421 games from six providers at the newly launched Luckbox online casino.
- Quarter 1 concluded with partnerships and deals with over 50 global new player referral affiliate sites. These partnerships and deals are designed to increase player traffic to Luckbox’s next generation esports, sports and casino real money betting products.
- March 1: Appoints Benn Timbury as COO. Mr Timbury’s most recent role was one of: Europe’s fastest growing igaming start-ups, GibraltarHeadquartered in 15 global markets, Lottoland Group has more than 350 employees and more than 15 million customers.
- March 9: Appointed Bo Wänghammar to the board of directors. Mr. Wänghammar was previously the General Manager of Casino at PokerStars (acquired by Flutter Entertainment. 6 billion USD inside October 2019) and CEO of Mr. Green & Co online casino (acquired by the company) William Hill for £242 million October 2018).
- March 24: Announced a partnership with leading affiliate and performance marketing firm Raketech Group Holding (STO: RAKE). The deal builds on previous deals Real Luck Group signed with several key affiliate marketing networks to increase player traffic. Raketech headquarters MaltaIt operates more than 1,760 sites and directs active players to igaming brands.
- 13 April: Announced a new partnership with online casino provider Microgaming to add over 100 games to Luckbox’s casino, including branded titles such as Jurassic World™, Game of Thrones™ and Lara Croft®. With Microcaming content, Luckbox’s casino now offers more than 450 games for users to bet on.
- May 6: Nominated Brand of the Year and Innovation in Esports Categories at the EGR Marketing and Innovation Awards 2022.
 H2 Gaming Capital Esports Report, September 2021
About the Lucky Box
Luckbox is an award-winning next generation gaming platform that offers legal, real money betting, live streams and statistics on all major esports as well as sports betting and casino games on desktop and mobile. Luckbox is owned by Real Luck Group, listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSXV: LUCK) and OTC (OTCQB: LUKEF). Luckbox’s proprietary technology stack has been created by a team that combines gambling industry experience with a passion for gaming and esports, providing gamers with an industry-leading user experience and betting offering, while allowing the company to benefit from superior business intelligence and player acquisition. Luckbox is available in over 80 territories worldwide and is licensed for B2C and B2B gambling under the Online Gambling Regulation Act (OGRA) issued by the Isle of Man Gaming Regulatory Commission. Luckbox is dedicated to promoting responsible gambling.
ATTENTION TO FORWARD EXPLANATIONS
TSX Venture Exchange neither endorsed nor disapproved of the content of this press release. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor Regulatory Services Provider (as this term is defined in TSX Venture Exchange’s policies) take responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this publication.
This newsletter may contain certain “forward-looking statements” and “forward-looking statements”. “information” means the applicable Canadian securities laws. When used in this article broadcast, the words “guess”, “believe”, “guess”, “expect”, “target”, “plan”, “guess”, “maybe”, “program” and other similar words or phrases are forward-looking statements or information. Such statements represent the Company’s current views of the future. events and necessarily rely on a number of assumptions and predictions, Considered reasonable by the company, subject to important business by nature, economic, competitive, political and social risks, contingencies and uncertainties. Many factors financial results, both known and unknown, of results, performance, or achievements. different from results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The Company does not intend and assumes no liability to update these forward-looking statements or information to reflect changes in assumptions or changes in circumstances or other events. .
SOURCE Real Luck Group Ltd.
For more information: Real Luck Group Ltd., Thomas Rosander, Chief Executive Officer, Email: [email protected], Telephone: 647 670 2882; Investor Relations, Real Luck Group Ltd., James McMath, Head of Communications, Email: [email protected], Telephone: 647 670 2882; Investor Relations, Nikhil Thadani, Sophic Capital, Email: [email protected]Phone: (647) 670-2882, follow Luckbox on Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn