SAN MATEO, California., October 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Rakuten Advertising has introduced Accelerate, a fully managed, affiliate marketing program led by experienced analysts that leverages unique data insights, competitive intelligence, custom campaign modeling and publisher matching to optimize performance marketing spend at unprecedented speed.
Unlike other affiliate programs, Accelerate assumes the financial risk of testing new publishers, meaning advertisers are guaranteed to only pay for performance. By tapping into the company’s 150,000 publisher network North AmericaEMEA, APAC and LATAM make it simple and profitable for Accelerate brands to expand into new markets and drive increased sales.
“Accelerate enables advertisers to enjoy the benefits of affiliate marketing in a way that only a network of our scale and experience can deliver,” he said. Jeff Wender, Revenue Manager, Rakuten Advertising. “By empowering our analysts and account teams to make strategic decisions about campaign investments, we can identify beneficial untapped publisher partnerships, generate optimized commission rates, and even leverage short-term opportunities to generate profits for advertisers. Accelerate has been well received by customers, and in terms of performance and cost efficiency. exceeded our most optimistic expectations.”
The solution offers:
- Costs based on guaranteed performance: While brands only pay for performance through a flat percentage of revenue, Rakuten Advertising assumes the risks of upfront publisher investments. This is a transition from the traditional affiliate model, which includes tracking and service fees and publisher commissions.
- First Party Data and Insights: Accelerate leverages Rakuten Advertising’s unique data network that covers first-party Rakuten data, historical affiliate campaign and benchmark data, and leading consumer online shopping data and competitive market insights through Rakuten Intelligence.
- Real-time analysis and optimization: All campaigns have a dedicated analyst that leverages data from Rakuten Advertising’s extensive network to continually improve performance by recommending new publishers, optimizing commission payments, identifying paid placement opportunities, and customizing bids and performance incentives.
- Publisher matchmaking: Data-driven AI matching identifies top partners from Rakuten Advertising’s global network of 150,000 publishers to ensure optimal growth for each campaign. With decision making supported by historical network and market data, Rakuten’s algorithm identifies profitable relationships that might not be open through human matching.
- Fully managed program: Rakuten Advertising’s highly experienced analysts and account teams manage every aspect of a campaign, from publisher recruitment and communications to IO execution and paid placement negotiations, allowing teams to jump into even short window deals with a speed and agility not possible with traditional programs.
Accelerate can be tailored for brands with a range of goals, such as international expansion, launching a new business or product, enhancing an existing partnership program, or refocusing in-house talent. Accelerate account teams leverage Rakuten Advertising’s dynamic deployment rules to reward publishers when they achieve their targeted brand goals and personalize campaigns to align with consumer interests and publisher content to create a more positive ad experience.
Accelerate has shown remarkable results for brand partners, especially for marketers supporting emerging and direct-to-consumer brands. An example of this is Australian retailer Cotton On, which commissioned Accelerate to expand its 10-year footprint. United Statescustomize the program to increase awareness, promote priority product lines, convert new customers and generate more sales.
“We arrived at the right time to expand aggressively in the US and sought a partnership that would provide the experience and expertise we needed to reach and influence in-market consumers. This led us to Acceleration,” he said. Brendan SweeneyE-Commerce General Manager at Cotton On. “Accelerate immediately gave us the strategic support, historical data, and analytical expertise we needed to design an affiliate program that could effectively expand our US business. As a result, our US affiliate marketing sales increased significantly year over year. We’re excited to continue the momentum we’ve built with de Accelerate by launching the UK. South Africa and APAC is accelerating programs to further elevate our business globally.”
Wender said, “We are committed to helping brands capitalize on this economic recovery. Accelerate is a valuable addition to our suite of solutions that creates innovative, more customized ways for advertisers to interact with consumers so they can quickly scale and recover their positions while reducing the risk of their digital advertising investments.”
To learn more about Accelerate, please visit: https://rakutenadvertising.com/introduction-accelerate-a-new-affiliate-for-a-new-age/.
About Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten Advertising connects leading agencies, brands and publishers to active and engaged consumers worldwide. Combined with access to Rakuten’s diverse media features and audiences, an award-winning performance network, and proprietary consumer research, Rakuten Advertising creates the right conditions to reach new customers and maintain long-term loyalty. Its foundation of advanced technology, data and strategic services positions Rakuten Advertising to offer a diverse suite of marketing and advertising solutions while constantly moving the industry forward. It is a division of Rakuten Group, Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA and has offices in EMEA, APAC, LATAM, and North America. Learn more at www.RakutenAdvertising.com.
SOURCE Rakuten Advertisement